The first step is to arrange a Return Request. All returns sent to Little Nation must have a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). Without this, your return will not be accepted
To obtain a Return Authorisation Number:
- Sign in to Catch and go to "My Account"
- Click on "My Orders" to see your purchase history
- Find the relevant order number.
- Create a ticket using the contact us form and fill in the required details.
- Submit the request and you will hear from us regarding the next steps.
Our Returns and Warranty Team will review your claim within 2 business days and respond with further instructions. Please keep an eye on your inbox and/or junk inbox.
Once your request for return is approved, you can send your item to us for assessment.